I am an Integral Master Coach™ with experience in coaching on a variety of topics. I am particularly passionate about:
- supporting leaders and entrepreneurs to have more impact, doing work that gives their life purpose
- supporting people in creating more rich and rewarding relationships with the key people in their lives
- supporting people who have relocated and want to integrate into a new city or culture
The first time we meet we will get to know each other and explore you and your coaching topic in the context of a safe and confidential space. We will engage in a rich conversation in which I listen without judgment and you can share what is real for you. Together we will shape and refine your topic so that you leave our first session with more clarity and insight regarding where you are right now and where you would like to be by our last session.
If we agree to start a program together, I will spend some time preparing for our second conversation in which I will help you get many new perspectives on how you uniquely show up in the world, what is working for you, and what specifically is holding you back, and offer a nuanced picture of what you can grow toward. You will leave with a plan in how we will work together to help you reach your developmental goals.
Each time we meet from then on, we will discuss what is happening right now for you in relation to your topic. I will point to patterns I see to help you discover blind spots and to light the path forward. I will offer you an experiment or practice that you will play with to develop new capacities. Each practice is custom made for you taking into consideration where you are in the program, your schedule, and the demands of your life. This is serious and important work but we will try wherever possible to include elements of fun and play in your practices and the program as a whole.
In our final conversation, we will review and anchor your development and discuss how you can keep up your momentum moving forward.
I can work with you from anywhere in the world on Skype or other similar platform. I would love to meet you.
What makes a worthwhile topic?
A worthwhile topic involves anything that feels important and moves you. Here are examples of the kinds of topics I can help you with.
Leadership and entrepreneurship:
- Balancing work and personal life.
- Seeing the unique qualities in my team members and empowering them to succeed as a team.
- Standing my ground in confrontations.
- Having my voice heard in important projects.
- Having more impact on the people I collaborate with on projects.
- Being better able to slow down, listen and include other people’s ideas and feelings at work.
- Recognizing and inviting a quality partner who is right for me into my life.
- Falling in love again with the person I’ve been married to for many years.
- Integrating into a foreign country that I moved to in order to be with someone I love.
- Building a new network of people when my natural impulse is to be introverted.
- Maintaining my inner fire now that I live in a culture that is less expressive and emotional.
- Learning to be more expressive and emotional now that I live in a culture where that is the norm.
If you want to know more, contact me.